Chartered Accountancy (CA) – Final
Students who passed both the groups of CA Intermediate, can join the Final course, which is the last stage for qualifying as a Chartered Accountant (CA).
In the last 6 months of Articleship training, students are eligible to write the Final Exam.
Important Requirements Of this Course
EXTRA NOTES ON STUDENT FORMALITIES AT ICAI:
For CA – Final level
1. Apply online for Student Registration – https://eservices.icai.org/
2. Get Student Registration Number (SRO….) and inform Egytim Academy
3. Apply online for Student Material Books – https://icai-cds.org/
Advanced ITT & OC
4. Register & Attend Advanced ITT (Information Tech. Training) – 15 days https://www.icaionlineregistration.org/
5. Register & Attend Advanced Orientation Course – 15 days https://www.icaionlineregistration.org/
6. Complete minimum 2.5 years of Articleship Training – to be eligible for Final Exam.
7. Before 1 – 2 months of eligible exam in May/June or November/December, Apply Online for Examination Admit Card.
8. Obtain Admit Card 2 – 3 weeks before the Exam and inform the Roll No. to Egytim Academy
9. Attend the Exam.
The Foundation level consists of main 4 papers.
Co. Law & Allied
|Financial Reporting - 100 marks||Strategic Financial Management - 100 marks||Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics - 100 marks||(A) Company Law - 70 Marks|
|(B) Allied Laws - 30 Marks|
|MCQ 30%||MCQ 30%|
DT & Int. Taxation
GST & Customs
|Strategic Cost Management and|
Performance Evaluation - 100 marks
|Any one Elective Paper* - 100 marks||(A) Direct Tax Laws - 70 marks||(A) Goods and Service Tax - 75 marks|
|(B) International Taxation - 30 marks||(B) Customs and FTP - 25 marks
|MCQ 30%||MCQ 30%|
EXAMINATION RELATED POINTS
- Paper-1 & 2 would be subjective exam papers.
- Paper-3 & 4 would be objective exam paper i.e. MCQ (Multiple choice question) based. There will be minus 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
For any level,
a student is declared as pass, only if you satisfy two conditions i.e.
Condition-1. Score 40% and above in every paper.
Condition-2. Score 50% and above in aggregate.
- Exams for CA, are conducted yearly twice – May/June and November/December. Whichever month you are eligible, you can register for it and write that exam.
- In case you miss any attempt of the exam, you can register and attend the next upcoming exam i.e. May/June or November/December.